There are few blogs already been published around the web but still we need to know some more tips and tricks on this topic. By simply writing and waiting for traffic to come on its own won’t work, if you are really interested in earning money from Adsense.
The problem is almost every area we write on, in our blogs have better and more useful content elsewhere on internet, and most of the traffic and adsense revenue comes through the traffic you get from the search engines. You need to design a plan in order to increase your revenue potential. You can follow these 5 simple steps to increase your adsense revenue…
1) Choose the area that interests you a lot, research it properly, and write down the topics you want to write on.
2) Do a keyword research for your content. For that you can simply use the KeywordSearchExternal tool from google’s adword site. Simply type “Adwords KeywordToolExternal” in google search and you will get the link.
3) Put in as much keywords (high paying, and low competition) in your content. But, be careful to make your content look authentic. Usage of too many keywords in useless ways may be troublesome for you and the search engines may mark your content as spam.
4) Use social bookmarking websites to publish your blog’s posts. You can find plenty of them at socialmarker.com. This will build traffic back to your posts and increase your search engine indexing.
5) This is probably the hardest thing you can do. But, I feel if you follow the above steps, it shouldn’t be too tough to do this one I have used these steps and really found a major boost in my own adsense income.